Brow Liners 101: Filling & Shaping
Eye brows. According to this recent article in Harper's Bazaar, your brows are the most important feature on your face (because science). They happen to come in all shapes and colors and levels of bushiness, ranging from the "non-existent" Mona Lisa to the "dark and bold unibrow" of Frida Kahlo.
There's a lot of different reasons you might like to use a Brow Pencil:
- Maybe you have beautiful luscious brows but your hair is so light it's transparent? (Is that Mona's problem?)
- Maybe your brows are naturally sparse but you'd like to find a happy medium between Mona and Frida?
- Maybe you've taken a page from my book -- got a little too "tweeze-happy" on your Frida brows and now you've got a bald patch!?
- Maybe you're like Moody Sister Whitney with nicely shaped brows, but you'd like to fill them in more for a more defined look?
Brow Pencil Filler & Liner
Whatever your reason, you can find your perfect Brow Liner match with Moody Sisters Brow Liner pencils. Each creamy pencil can softly fill in or create natural looking lines with long lasting wear.
Create a fuller brow to give you a flawless and complete look whether you're at home for the day or going on a date. Easily fill-in, sculpt and accentuate your natural brow line with soft blonde, medium or dark brown shades. These natural pencils make it super easy to achieve a bold or a more natural look with perfectly balanced tones.
Creating & Shaping Brows
Here are some top tips from Maria with Agape Love for creating the perfect brow when you have little to no eye brows.
- Brush your brows with the spoolie on the end of the pencil
- Outline your brows, starting on the top of the brow to define the shape and arch
- Fill in the brow, especially any sparse areas
- Brush your brows with the spoolie again to blend and remove any extra product
- Finish up by cleaning up the brow line with a soft finishing powder
Filling in Brows
Here are some top tips from Moody Sister Whit for simple filling to create fuller or bolder brows.
- Start with a shaped brow.
- Begin by creating your border at the bottom of your brow on the inside where hairs might be more sparse.
- Continue by filling in any light areas by applying in light small strokes. Work your way to the end of your brows.
- Brush your brows with a spoolie to work the product into your eye brow hair and help uncover any missed areas.