Earth Day Products
It’s Earth Day and I’m so excited to share with you my top picks for all things eco-friendly, green, repurposed, recycled, upcycled, sustainable and earth loving. These fun and simple products each make it easy to take those first steps towards a healthier life or for some maybe just additional ways you can be green. They are all from small businesses and these handmade eco personal and home products will rock your world. In an earth friendly rocking way of course… Plus you can take home all these snazzy products with our giveaway below! 5 Prizes = 5 Winners!
1. Handmade Paper Set by Elodie’s Shop. Get your earth day groove on with this handmade, 100% recycled paper stationary set. Talk about adorable, useful and earth loving! The perfect little pack that anyone can use and everyone needs. Seriously, I don’t know about you, but I am always out of thank you cards and nice paper when I want and need to write a special note. Let’s all take the pledge to stock up now and write more hand written notes. And let’s face it, just like taking care of the earth, we can really make a difference if we just take the time. Check out Elodie’s full store here and enter to win your very own stationary set below!
2. Concrete Planters with Air Plants from Anson Design Co. I love green things in my house, especially ones that beautify and purify the air. I do not love plants that need babying. I do not have the time for such things… Babying is for my husband kids. So I absolutely ADORE these eco-friendly planters that are so cute and easy to maintain. You can get the planters without plants, or you can get them with air plants included. Air plants do not need soil and take their nutrients from the air! They are ridiculously easy to take care of and are great little buddies for helping detoxify your home. Before you get your kid a pet try getting them one of these. I named my Phillmore. You can see more modern eco-friendly home décor from Anson Design Co here. Plus enter to win 2 of their concrete planters with air plants below!
3. Cream Deodorant from Moody Sisters Skincare. One of the first personal skincare products we suggest taking the leap to organic would be your deodorant. Many individuals struggle with the chemicals, aluminum and parabens in deodorant. It’s scary to try something new and earthy, because you don’t want to SMELL earthy. You want to smell fresh and clean. Well with Moody Sisters cream deodorant you can love your body, the earth AND be fresh.
4. Reusable Bags & Totes from Esse. Maybe it’s just because I’m a mom, but I always have a need for a bag whenever I leave the house. Snacks, diapers, water, toys, coffee, wet wipes, change of clothes…. You get the picture. Reusable bags aren’t just for groceries. They are the perfect day bag, beach bag, or errand entertainment bag. A couple years ago my friend gave me the most adorable printed reusable bag and I still use it all the time for random trips. One of my favorite things about it is that when I’m not using it, it scrunches up into a tiny ball and fits in my coat closet. So I was super excited when I found a cute little company that makes the printed bags and practical totes as well! If you’ve never tried one, take this first step to earth-loving madness and grab one. And if you already have some, then get some more because you know how awesome they are! Check out Esse’s full line here – they are doing 30% off their entire store until April 30th as part of the Earth Day celebration. You can also enter to win your very own tote below!
5. Cedar Garden Beds from Lady Bags SF. I am a full believer in growing your own plants to help save you money and love the earth. You can go full out with garden beds, vegetables and compost or you can keep it simple with a planter in your kitchen window. Whatever you have time for and choose to do, I am certain you will be blessed by the outcome. The simplest thing you can do is start with a little kitchen box and plant your favorite herbs. Herbs are great because they don’t require a lot of love and attention, they are fragrant and whenever you want to use them they are there for you. I love Carrie’s variety of garden beds-- including a beautiful cedar counter top box. You can see her full store here and you can also enter to win your very own countertop box below!