DIY Home Pedicure
Pedi, Set, Go! Party & Giveaway
Join us this Thursday, June 22nd at 6pm PST (9pm EST) for the ultimate pedicure party! Join Moody Sister Whit in pampering her feet or just sit back and relax while she demonstrates the perfect way to pamper yourself.
Let's face it, if you're like me, you probably don't have the extra money or time to get a pedicure at the spa. But have no fear, the Moody Sisters are here, and you can have a quick, affordable DIY option for at home to instantly soften, renew, energize and pamper those rough feet.
Your feet do a lot of walking. On average 8000-10,000 steps a day! And if you're carrying around a few extra pounds (it's all the kids' fault) your feet take the brunt of it. So don't forget to pamper those tootsies.
DIY At Home Pedicure
What you need:
Large bowl or pyrex dish filled with warm water
Moody Sisters Body Scrub
Moody Sisters Rich Dry Skin Cream
1/4 cup Epsom Salt (optional)
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
1 tbls Baking Soda (optional)
Olive oil (optional)
Grab a towel to lay down under your bowl plus a towel to dry your feet. Place your supplies close by, in arms length. Remove any nail polish.
Step One: SOAK.
Fill a big bowl of hot water half way full that is big enough for your feet. If you don't have a bowl big enough you can use a big pot, 9 x 13 baking dish or the bathtub.
Optional: During this time you can add the epsom salt, baking soda and/or apple cider vinegar to the water.
Put your feet in and soak for 10-15 minutes or until the water starts to cool.
Step Two: SCRUB.
Take a quarter size scoop of scrub for each foot and gently scrub your entire foot, working it up your calf. Rinse and repeat on other foot. Rinse.
Optional: Use a pumice stone or foot scrubber to scrub off any additional dead skin or callouses. Rinse and pat dry.
If needed, clip your nails at this time.
Step Three: HYDRATE.
Optional: To soften your cuticles take a little bit of olive oil and massage into your nails.
Grab your Rich Dry Skin Cream and massage into your feet and legs. Allow a few minutes to absorb.
Top 5 Tips for Home Pedicure Foot Treatment
- For VERY dry, cracked heels we recommend finishing off with our dry skin cream and putting socks over your feet and leaving on overnight. You'll see an immediate improvement in your skin. Keep applying the cream until the cracks soften and heal.
- If your toe nails are thick-- wait to clip your nails until after you soak for easier clipping.
- Massage oil into your cuticles after you soak your feet to soften them. Use any oil you have in your cupboard, such as olive oil or even your facial if you use one.
- To detox add 1/4 cup epsom salt and a splash of apple cider vinegar to your warm water. You can use any salt that hasn't dissolved for an additional exfoliation.
- If you have calluses add 1 tbls of baking soda to your warm water.
Treat yo Self Challenge
Coupon & Giveaway Bonus Entries
Get a $2 off coupon for any Summer Collection item + 5 giveaway bonus entrieswhen you send us a photo of you treatin' yo self. Your pampering photo can be of you either doing a pedicure or facial mask. Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a coupon. Last day to submit your photo will be July 8th.