All the sexy things
Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? All these items are ecofriendly and either handmade in the U.S.A or fair-trade using earth friendly ingredients. All of these stores I have personally bought from myself so this isn’t a guessing game on the quality. If you shop from this list you’re definitely getting good for you and good for the earth products for your body, home and family. So jump into sexy-lovey-dovey mode and see what we recommend this Valentine’s Day.
1. Red Twist Headband. I love these headbands. They are so cute and easy to wear and really make me feel cute and dressed up—even when I haven’t had time to brush my teeth or take a shower. They are the perfect handmade gift for yourself or your daughter (that’s how hip and trendy they are!). And remember buying things for yourself is okay; because it’s important to be confident in how beautiful and sexy you really are! Evergreen Garden.
2. Brenda Mcgowan Jewelry. This is my favorite handmade jeweler. Her style is down to earth and her little gems are amazing. Each piece has so much detail and they are sturdy for years of wear. They are a perfect gift for yourself, a best friend or cough husbands to get their wife… because she is worth every penny (and so are they!) Shop her etsy store now.
3. Moody Sister's Skincare. For some natural mineral makeup grab your favorite lip color this Valentine’s to spice up your life. I also like to throw in a little body action with a foaming body scrub (give yourself a good rub down before the day to make sure you’re soft and silky head to toe!) paired with some heat rub for a nice massage on Valentine’s Day. Shop Now
4. Yeti Chocolates. What's a Valentine's Day without chocolate? I'd like to consider myself a chocolate eating expert. I spend more time eating it then I do a lot of things. My new fave is a local handmade chocolate maker. Normally I stick with dark chocolate caramels- they just win out every time… but Yeti has the most BEAUTIFUL and delicious flavors that get me out of my comfort zone and love it. I tried a box this past Christmas and then proceeded to buy $100 more and send them to people I love. #worthit Shop her store now!
5. Organic Cotton Lingerie. "I love making women feel good, inside and out. I truly believe that if you are comfortable, you look and feel more sexy. This is what I strive to do with every piece of lingerie that I make for you." -Elise the Owner of On the Inside. Not only are they made from organic cotton, but they are the most comfortable pieces I have ever worn-- and mind you this is coming from a girl who wore sweat pants and slippers almost everyday to high school. I like grabbing a piece every year or two so I have some other options besides grandma panties.
Win some hot products!
Enter to win a warming bundle of body care this month! Two winners and easy entries. Giveaway ends 2/28/19